Barrington Kingwood – in the Heart of the Kingwood Community!
In addition to the wonderful amenities offered exclusively to residents of Barrington Kingwood, the excellent location of the community also allows residents to take advantage of all the Kingwood area has to offer!
Outdoor enthusiasts will find plenty of entertainment options in the area around Barrington Kingwood. The community itself borders the back nine holes of the Lake Golf Course, with access via the Kingwood Country Club making the course less than 10 minutes away.
Furthermore, within a short drive residents can also access the waters of Lake Houston and all of the recreation opportunities available on the water. And for those interested in family oriented activities, East End Park is an urban nature preserve that features miles of year-round walking trails perfect for families.
Shopping and Retail
Barrington Kingwood is also ideally situated for those interested in shopping and retail. The Deerbrook Mall is located just off of US highway 59 and boasts an impressive array of retailers and diverse dining options. For everyday grocery and home good needs, major stores such as H-E-B, Randalls, and Walmart are located a convenient distance to the community.
Learn More About Barrington Kingwood Today
For additional amenities in the Kingwood area, view the community map below for more information on area businesses.
Ready to visit us in person? Visit our Driving Directions page for information.
Please click on map for larger view
- Kingwood has one Metro Park & Ride facility in Town Center with a second facility south of Kingwood on U.S. Hwy 59.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport is only a 12 mile drive.
- The Port of Houston Industrial Complex is an easy drive south east, just off of Beltway 8 toll road.
- The Downtown Business District is 25 miles south of Kingwood.
- Three new major league sports complexes are here in Houston. Two of them, Minute Maid Park and The Toyota Center, are less than 25 miles from Kingwood in downtown Houston. Reliant Stadium, home of the Houston Texans, is usually a 40 minute drive.